One call to our concierge will help you get fast, practical answers. We're here every step of the way, from finding a doctor to understanding your bill or verifying insurance coverage for a diagnostic test. Some of the many questions the concierge can answer include: I need to schedule a mammogram; where do I go? Can my elective surgery be scheduled on an outpatient basis? What hotels are near the hospital?
When you have questions, you need answers. Nothing is more important than your health – and Divine Savior Healthcare is here to help.
Concierge services are available Monday - Friday.
- Answering questions on pricing, billing and reimbursement
- Coordinating medical record release to assist with continuity of care
- Assisting patients who need to see a specialist at another healthcare facility by helping gather appropriate records, test results, X-rays and other documentation
- Assisting with payment arrangements
- One-on-one education regarding insurance processes
- Assisting patients with applications for medical assistance and other benefits
- Assisting patients with prior authorizations, referrals and lists of available providers
- Providing miscellaneous information, such as lodging, transportation and more
CONTACT OUR CONCIERGE IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT ...
- How do I choose a doctor who’s right for me?
- Where can I get a diabetes screening?
- Who should I call to find out if my insurance will cover a diagnostic test?
- Where should I send my payment?
- Can you screen my husband and I for colon cancer?
- Where can I get the form I need to fill out?
- How often do I need a mammogram screening?
- Do you provide me information on pregnancy?
- Can someone show me where my appointment is?
- Can this surgery be scheduled on an outpatient basis?
- Can my child be with me for this appointment?
- Will I need someone to drive me home after surgery?
- Who should I call to find out if my insurance will cover this procedure?
- When do you serve food in the cafeteria?
- After the surgery, where do I schedule my rehabilitation therapy?
- If I have a disability can I have additional assistance?